35 Years of Bonding in Vienna
May 25 @ 8:00 am - May 28 @ 5:00 pm
The 2017 tour of the James Bond Club Germany will go to Vienna in May to celebrate the 30th anniversary of ‘The Living Daylights’. All members of the club are invited plus one.
• Individual arrival
• Meet & Greet of members
• Schönbrunn Palace (additionally: Fiaker drive at own expense)
• Guided Tour Gasometer
• Prater with Ferris Wheel ride
• Evening off
• Palais Schwarzenberg (maybe with guided tour)
• Special „Tramfahrt Wien“ in the historic Vienna tram
• Tram depot
• Dinner with all members
• Third Man Walk (for those interested)
• Individual departure
70,- € per person, including the tramride on Saturday, the guided Gasometer tour as well as the Ferris Wheel ride at the Prater.
These 70 € are a pre-calculated estimate since the final costs depend on the number of participants.
Travel expenses including Hotel, food drinks must be covered by each participant.